LPG Distribution and Haulage
Our relationship with Liquid Gas UK, formerly known as UKLPG, puts us in a unique position to understand your business; and our commitment to Liquid Gas UK is to provide an insurance solution to each and every member.
Our team will listen to your needs and concerns and learn as much as possible about your company operations, then tailor an insurance package that provides comprehensive cover at a competitive price.
Clients of OAMPS will automatically benefit from Level 2 & 3 Environmental Response Service in the event of a spillage 24/7. We offer Level 1 Environmental Response Service at a discounted rate.
OAMPS clients operating vehicles which are built to carry dangerous goods & equipment automatically benefit from business interruption cover under our Commercial Combined insurance scheme to help protect cash-flow where income is lost as a result of damage to such vehicles.
We can also offer specialist driver training in ADR and CPC at a discounted rate via our parent company.
Liquid Gas UK
We are the Insurance Managers for Liquid Gas UK and previously we were the Insurance Managers for ALGED. We are endorsed to provide specialist insurance services to the association and its members.
What type of businesses do we work with?
We provide complete insurance solutions for businesses ranging from single vehicle operators to major gas companies and decanters to wholesalers, on conventional or bespoke non-conventional programmes.
We can arrange all major insurance classes, including but not limited to:
Motor Fleet including:
- Liability for accidental spillage during loading/delivery off/on public highways
- Liability for damages arising out of the accidental contamination of a third party product as a result of driver negligence
- £10m Third Party Property Damage
- £1m Statutory Environmental Liability
Commercial Combined including:
- Employers, Public & Products Liability
- Pollution & Contamination Liability
- Property Damage
- Business Interruption
Goods in Transit including:
- Losses resulting from office errors
- Costs for breaches & damage to data
- Network failure/security liability
- Ransomware and cyber terrorism
Terms and Conditions will apply, including exclusions. Get in touch for more information