OAMPS is part of Pen Underwriting Limited which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority; both Pen and OAMPS are committed to delivering the highest standards of customer care and we are always interested in your feedback.
If you would like to make a complaint about our service you can contact our complaints team using the following details:
Telephone: 0141 285 3539
Whilst we will make every effort to maintain the highest standards, we recognise that there may be occasions when we fail to satisfy the particular requirements of our customers. We therefore have in place procedures to investigate and remedy any area of concern.
In such circumstances, we promise:
- To acknowledge any formal complaints in five working days or less
- To have complaints and expressions of dissatisfaction reviewed fairly and independently by a person of appropriate seniority and authority
- To identify the person managing your complaint in our original letter of response
- To respond fully to your concern or complaint within four weeks or less. If for any reason this is not possible, we will write to you to explain why we have been unable to conclude the matter quickly. We will also let you know when we will contact you again.
- If we have been unable to resolve your complaint in eight weeks, we will write to you explaining the reason as to why this has not been possible. We will also advise you of your right to refer your complaint to Lloyd’s and/or the Financial Ombudsman Service. Lloyd’s of London
If we are unable to resolve a complaint which relates to the performance of your policy or the insurer, and your policy is underwritten at Lloyd’s, you may refer your complaint to Lloyd’s for review. Lloyd’s’ contact details are below, and further information on the referral process can be found on the Lloyd’s website.
Address: Lloyd’s Complaints Team , One Lime Street, London. EC3M 7HA
Telephone: 020 7327 5693
Website: www.lloyds.com/complaints Financial Ombudsman Service
If you still feel that we have not been able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, after this process you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service; the address is:
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London. E14 9SR
Tel: 0300 123 9123
If you take any of the actions above, this will not affect your statutory right to take legal action. Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission has established an Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform) that is specifically designed to help EU consumers who have bought goods or services online from a trader based elsewhere in the EU and subsequently has a problem with that online purchase. The ODR platform will refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service which will pass it on to Pen Underwriting.